General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2015, 03:13 PM   #141
time-to-die
Baron

time-to-die is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentan View Post
As I said before wmc reset will hurt ppl from other realms too. What is the point of resetting all wmc if Alsius will get them in next week anyway. Nothing can be done here except making realm wmc boosters for underpopulated rlm or jewells prices dynamic.
Yap i agree. But im affraid NGD wont do this.
time-to-die no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-28-2015, 03:33 PM   #142
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

wmc isn't problem itself, problem are retarded OP stats of wm jewels.

No matter how much will wm jewels cost or if wmc will be resetted or not, the gap between player with normal jewels and jeweled one will be...well, you all know the difference between full jeweled mark and classic mark. With only difference, that is instead 10 jeweled players on whole server their numbers will be over 100.

I was expecting wm jewels to be comparable with best ingame obtainable jewels(royal amulet, medal of courage, ring of lightning) but with many different various stats so it will bring more diversity in the game.

Instead of that, these nonsense strong amulets. I'm so dissapointed.
I really thought NGD wanted to make small changes, step by step, improve the game...I was really believing Adrian knows what he does.
Old 07-28-2015, 03:50 PM   #143
time-to-die
Baron

time-to-die is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvdan View Post
wmc isn't problem itself, problem are retarded OP stats of wm jewels.

No matter how much will wm jewels cost or if wmc will be resetted or not, the gap between player with normal jewels and jeweled one will be...well, you all know the difference between full jeweled mark and classic mark. With only difference, that is instead 10 jeweled players on whole server their numbers will be over 100.

I was expecting wm jewels to be comparable with best ingame obtainable jewels(royal amulet, medal of courage, ring of lightning) but with many different various stats so it will bring more diversity in the game.

Instead of that, these nonsense strong amulets. I'm so dissapointed.
I really thought NGD wanted to make small changes, step by step, improve the game...I was really believing Adrian knows what he does.
Maybe its fair now because everyone have almost the same dmg
time-to-die no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-28-2015, 03:57 PM   #144
halvdan
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by time-to-die View Post
Maybe its fair now because everyone have almost the same dmg
It will be fair in term of "mark vs mark" or "hunter vs hunter". All other balance will be trampled in the dust.
Old 07-28-2015, 04:03 PM   #145
Sentan
Master

Sentan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It will be fair in term of "mark vs mark" or "hunter vs hunter". All other balance will be trampled in the dust.
Try to play hunter or marks and hit enemies through all knight auras and mana pylons. Ofc it's op in 1v1 situations... +40 ele dmg. Atm my hunter with magna bow and +15 dmg arrows can't deal more than 100 normals against barbs with full piercing enhancements. The other thing is that I can kite barb 24/7 which isn't fun for both of us.
Old 07-28-2015, 04:06 PM   #146
halvdan
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentan View Post
Try to play hunter or marks and hit enemies through all knight auras and mana pylons. Ofc it's op in 1v1 situations... +40 ele dmg. Atm my hunter with magna bow and +15 dmg arrows can't deal more than 100 normals against barbs with full piercing enhancements. The other thing is that I can kite barb 24/7 which isn't fun for both of us.
Indeed nothing is perfect. But imbalance shouldn't be fixed by creating even more imbalance, just like they are planning.
Old 07-28-2015, 04:06 PM   #147
-Mongoose-
Pledge

-Mongoose- is on a distinguished road

For warriors and archers, eventually it will become more balanced because people have access to jewelry, but as Halvdan said, mage are going to be destroyed. The proposed damage resists are not enough to counter the expected damage increase.

Here are several ideas.
-Lower damage on all jewelry. I'm thinking more of the 20 to 30 range on amulets.

-Lock items based on class/subclass. You can't add the same damage bonus to warriors and archers and still expect balance. Their range and base damage are too different. Lower damage on all archer jewelry.

The update as it currently is, will wreck mage classes. Furthermore, it extends the difference between lower levels and WM. I'd rather see cosmetic gear offered for WMC, like you could buy a cape, or a glowy weapon to fuse to, something like that.
-Mongoose- no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-28-2015, 04:15 PM   #148
halvdan
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Mongoose- View Post
For warriors and archers, eventually it will become more balanced because people have access to jewelry...
Well, also knights who aren't full dmg dealers won't like this also. In my case, after this update Regnum won't be fun for me on knight anymore.
Old 07-28-2015, 04:59 PM   #149
godismyjudge
Initiate

godismyjudge is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well, also knights who aren't full dmg dealers won't like this also. In my case, after this update Regnum won't be fun for me on knight anymore.
Come play, people are starting to miss you. I constantly read "It's so sad, Halvdan quit" in realm chat.
godismyjudge no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 07-29-2015, 05:14 PM   #150
Candyx
Initiate

Candyx is on a distinguished road

1 Demuner The Knight Nordo Knight Alsius 60 266100

That's 266,100 without the wmc boost. With a boost on that over 500k in a week... it's probably going to hit 1 million within a week. Nothing against Demuner; but the rings and amulets are going to be plentiful in Alsius.