Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Questions to the Community

Questions to the Community Guides and how-to play threads posted by other users

Old 04-02-2015, 07:22 PM   #11
Iheartpancakes
Banned

Iheartpancakes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDpro View Post
Speaking of buttons or w/e... Is there a way to turn off ground selection when using your right mouse button? I accidentally select the ground all the time when using the right button, and it has gotten me killed plenty of times.
Try switching these bitches off

Iheartpancakes no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 04:04 PM   #12
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Said, in another thread I have, replace text here now, I will .

Being able to be useful without buffing up (completely), valid for all subclass.
This game is fully buff-dependant. Hate it. Less or no buffing at all please.

Being able not to lose all my mana within 10 sec or even less. Valid for all subclasses, the least mages.
It is ridiculous that even if you have 2.2k mana on barb you can lose it all so fast, without being targeted by mage mana drain spells.
Barbs (or even every subclass but marksmen? ) should be able to accumulate their mana pool by doing normal hits -> raise spell cost for every spell a bit. The sufficient balance between the spell costs and the mana regaining must be set well of course.

I, as a melee (barb or knight) wanna be able to reach and maybe even kill a ranged subclass, at the moment everything a barb or a knight can do against them is to hug something till either a helper comes or more enemy.
Current spells not making this possible for melee classes.
Old 04-09-2015, 12:10 AM   #13
ShadowForce
Apprentice

ShadowForce is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimahri_Ronso View Post
I, as a melee (barb or knight) wanna be able to reach and maybe even kill a ranged subclass, at the moment everything a barb or a knight can do against them is to hug something till either a helper comes or more enemy.
Current spells not making this possible for melee classes.
And I want to marry Scarlett Johansson.

I couldn't tell if what you said was a joke or not?

All jokes aside then; What would you like:
  • Spring increased to 75% movement speed so you can get within boss jewel range on your barb and make some 2 hit kills?
  • 20% passive movement speed on Knight so they aren't forever at the back of the zerg?

I am far from biased as I also play both warrior classes.

There is simply no need for a melee class to be able to reach ranged classes in open field scenarios, particularly on his own. This would break the entire balance of the game. A warrior's place in the game for the most part is in a group, close quarters at a fort or castle, camping a bridge etc. Not being able to catch up to an archer or mage in open field on his own. Did people in Alsius stop skilling Onslaught and Horn of the Wind? Since we're giving warriors more speed then; let's also give mages 7k hp so they can take more than 3 hits from a barb. Let's also decrease barb defense further to balance the class. If you increase warrior speed where do you stop in buffing/nerfing classes to create balance?

Last edited by ShadowForce; 04-09-2015 at 12:29 AM.
ShadowForce no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 02:19 AM   #14
crownapollo
Pledge

crownapollo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowForce View Post

• Spring increased to 75% movement speed so you can get within boss jewel range on your barb and make some 2 hit kills?
  • 20% passive movement speed on Knight so they aren't forever at the back of the zerg?

There is simply no need for a melee class to be able to reach ranged classes in open field scenarios, particularly on his own. This would break the entire balance of the game. A warrior's place in the game for the most part is in a group, close quarters at a fort or castle, camping a bridge etc. Not being able to catch up to an archer or mage in open field on his own. Did people in Alsius stop skilling Onslaught and Horn of the Wind? Since we're giving warriors more speed then; let's also give mages 7k hp so they can take more than 3 hits from a barb. Let's also decrease barb defense further to balance the class. If you increase warrior speed where do you stop in buffing/nerfing classes to create balance?
I think the move speed on all the classes needs to be re evaluated...
crownapollo no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:17 AM   #15
mind-trick
Apprentice

mind-trick is on a distinguished road

Quote:
what are you on? warriors used to have the fastest movement of all classes.
mind-trick no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 10:20 AM   #16
ShadowForce
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind-trick View Post
Just because something used to be, does not make it correct.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:22 AM   #17
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I think this is pretty well summarized. Warriors, especially knights DON'T need more speed. If you want to solo on open, don't play warrior, it's really that simple.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:56 AM   #18
pieceofmeat
Master

pieceofmeat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind-trick View Post
Dont even compare old barbarians to the current once, because it not really the same class anymore.
pieceofmeat no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 11:33 AM   #19
mind-trick
Apprentice

mind-trick is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvdan View Post
I think this is pretty well summarized. Warriors, especially knights DON'T need more speed. If you want to solo on open, don't play warrior, it's really that simple.
tell that to all the new players who just joined the game, if you can. grind a barb all the way to 60 just to get this shit.
mind-trick no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 12:33 PM   #20
ShadowForce
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivramartono View Post
Do you know what balance is? You should look it at the broader picture, not just think; just buffing movement speed of warrior is wrong.
Quote:
For example, you can nerf or remove feint, off stance and kick from knights or something and give them some movement to make up for it.
Quote:
If you increase warrior speed where do you stop in buffing/nerfing classes to create balance?
Please read all posts carefully before jumping to the conclusion that I am just talking about speed.

Quote:
Archer range is insane, which is combined with fast movement and various ccs *grounding arrow*, now that is imbalance
It is only imbalanced if you believe that a warrior should able to reach a ranged class on his own. This is predominately a team game, bringing a 'solo play' mindset into balance discussions is the wrong way to look at the overall balance of CoR.