General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2015, 06:36 AM   #261
-Aniara-
Initiate

-Aniara- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telwe View Post
If anything syrtis and alsius have the same numbers during Euro times, which is why neither realm is able to wish at that time.
Invasion/wish is just about large numbers against few/none. Otherwise they wont succeed. That is all there is to it.
Old 08-23-2015, 09:47 AM   #262
time-to-die
Baron

time-to-die is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Aniara- View Post
Invasion/wish is just about large numbers against few/none. Otherwise they wont succeed. That is all there is to it.
Yap, thats what he is saying.
time-to-die no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-23-2015, 05:16 PM   #263
pieceofmeat
Master

pieceofmeat is on a distinguished road

NGD getting ready for an other mage update? I think you will make all Archers rage quit with this update...

One more serious note, can i ask why as a warlock I feel like this WMC reward and jewellery is just a bunch of nonsense?
While at the same time, it is something of wet dream for any non bossgear archer?

Im clueless, you had good chance to do this right. Ill try to explain why im not exited about this update.

1. Cast speed, very weak stat combined AD.
2. Spell duration, lack of powers that are effected, it basically Wind wall. AD is instant cast so little benefit, EB is already huge duration and low CD.
3. -ranged received damage, good for all classes and likely needed as well.
But why can you both get DPS and defence? Seems like double jackpot for some.
Is the effect still bugged reducing DoTs cast from any range?
4. It seems to me they who like the DPS bonus can basically hand pick an other stat to go along with it, if you dont want dps, then it feels like your options are way more limited, why?
5. They who use old quest dps gear basically get an upgrade.
While Im not even sure if worth to sacrifice the 2x80hp ring if it was free and you ask me for 125.000 wmc to do it?

The good part is that you at least tried to add something worthy for non archers, but warlocks cant benefit from most stats, you have to fix that or be more creative, maybe adding something new that would actually have an effect.
For now i can just ignore all the boring warrior and babysitter RvR or WMC farming and do what i feel like. Thanks for that!
pieceofmeat no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-23-2015, 06:18 PM   #264
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieceofmeat View Post
Good morning!
Too bad you woke up so late, your excited goat friends and elva already convinced NGD that more damage jewels is the thing this game needs most.

You can go sleep now, tomorrow is big pewpewing day.
Old 08-23-2015, 06:29 PM   #265
Piroca
Apprentice

Piroca is on a distinguished road

Waiting for the next balance update after this one...
Piroca no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-24-2015, 09:11 AM   #266
Humulus
Community Helper

Humulus is on a distinguished road

Hey Everyone,

As you might've read in the launcer, the update is postponed by 24 hours. It will now take place tomorrow (Tueseday) at 9am GMT.

On a side note, there will also be a 30% Ximerin bonus active until Friday 28th 11:59pm GMT.

Saludos!

Humulus no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-25-2015, 07:56 AM   #267
Dumberest
Master

Dumberest is on a distinguished road

Has anyone,especially you NGD stopped and thought about the impact of this update on new players?

you have made these jewels wm only,you have supplied jewels for purchase for lvl 55 and above.

but what about the player lvl 40ish?

Ive got a lvl 49 conju.other day at aggs i get hit for 2k lethal strike by a jeweled marks.ontop of his 700 norms this was just too much.this is just crazy,all marks will be hitting in this range now and there isnt alot to help the new player.i fear its going to kill off the new growth we already struggle to retain.

great idea giving us these jewels but they are potential game killers if we dont have armor/mage spell improvements too.
Old 08-25-2015, 08:04 AM   #268
The_Pirate
Initiate

The_Pirate is on a distinguished road

Can someone post the WM and Gold jewelry when it comes online? It would be good to have a one stop reference point for all game jewelry so we can see what we would like to get, rather than making expensive purchases and then figuring out there's something more attractive.

I know there have been posts in this thread, but it is 30 pages long and changes etc. So a revised reference point would be great!
The_Pirate no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-25-2015, 02:52 PM   #269
Anunnaki
Banned

Anunnaki is on a distinguished road

Just saying, i think new players will need years to get WM and WM jewlery (changelog).
Anunnaki no ha iniciado sesión  
Old 08-25-2015, 03:18 PM   #270
Raindance
Initiate

Raindance is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by anukai View Post
Just saying, i think new players will need years to get WM and WM jewlery (changelog).
Of course. It's contradictory with what Adrian said about making the game open to new players. Seriously, how the hell are new players supposed to reach the max level (a question asked a zillion times prior to the WM update even), get WM, and get WM jewelry for a little boost in damage (especially good for those who don't purchase ximerin)? Might I also ask how are new players supposed to get CHAMPION COINS? What the hell are those even? Nobody remembers.

And instead of making life easier in ONE update, of course, Adrian will come here and say that "it will be changed in the next update, when we do some other changes".

The explanation to such behavior is simple: when NGD plans an update, they only look at the changes through the viewpoint of Ra. I do not doubt that getting WMC on Ra is easy. I feel like I've been saying this for years, but NGD, if you want successful updates for everyone, then you cannot add the same values/numbers/variables of things or items on both Ra and Haven.

Here's how I see balance between the two servers: It takes 120k WMC to get WM right? Seems easy on Ra, seems hard on Haven. So why not cut the total number of WMC needed on Haven by half? And if half is too much, then do some proportionate calculations according to the server population or something. The same thing MUST BE applied to other things, such as GOLD, EXPERIENCE, ITEM DROPS, DAMAGE, HP/MANA, etc...

Unless you've been Alsius invading empty realms for the past few months, there is no easy way to get WMC on Haven. I find it silly how much impact WMC has on the game now GIVEN the current situation the game (or at least Haven) is in. It's all good and has great potential, but for Ra, and not in a million years for Haven.

Of course, instead of looking at the real problems of the game IMBALANCE (because the GAME itself is fine), you could just throw a bunch of PvP tournaments with heavy ximerin prizes to bring back the greedy whining customers that already broke the game and left when they saw no more profit in it.

Regards.

Last edited by Raindance; 08-25-2015 at 03:31 PM.
Raindance no ha iniciado sesión  
Closed Thread