Delete this shit 18 35.29%
No keep it 25 49.02%
who cares 8 15.69%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2015, 09:15 AM   #21
Kopstoot
Apprentice

Kopstoot is on a distinguished road

everyone uses hammer? every1 plays warrior? Nope, that proofs that MS isnt that much needed, ms is just 2good.
Kopstoot no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 10:59 AM   #22
Iheartpancakes
Banned

Iheartpancakes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by anukai View Post
I mean MS is too OP "as it is now",and the game is not only one spell to rely on.
MS can be changed to remove only allies buffs. Or to remove only "deff or attack" buffs and be 100% o chance.
Don't let your personal feelings cloud your judgement. Nobody likes being MS'd, but we have to agree, it's a useful spell. As I said, my realm currently has fewer players than the other two, so being able to MS in order to help kill things quicker is a blessing. Without it, we'd never get through an army of knights that sometimes shows up on our doorstep.
Once again, do not nerf. Keep MS the way it is.
Iheartpancakes no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 02:32 PM   #23
Awrath
Master

Awrath is on a distinguished road

MS is fine as it is IMO. It's not spammed that often and there is an element of chance involved, and the amount of people that hit me with MS while I am not yet buffed, I'll take it!

What shouldn't happen however is making MS knight only. The only effect that will have is increase the use of MS, as it means it will have to go in Vanguard or Shields, both trees of which are maxed out by most knights. So, while now you need to sacrifice points in the blunt tree to get MS, moving it to knight only makes it more accessible and there would be no requirement to change weapons either, just spam more.
Awrath no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 03:48 PM   #24
Loque
Master

Loque is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrath View Post
MS is fine as it is IMO. It's not spammed that often ...
I beg to differ. http://i.imgur.com/5P0wJVO.jpg

However, I wouldn't recommend removing it or making it knight only but would like to see it modified to some particular buff(s) removal or time based or something of that sort spell.

And all these I want to protect conjurers or allies or this or that is just fancy talk. People use MS because it's simply such an overwhelming spell that gives the greatest satisfaction among all the other spells and everybody loves to get high on that aspect, who wouldn't love to have a one kill shot spell in their arsenal.

Real problem is dual wield in combination with Fulminating which is a typical balance issue with no moderation on that combo at all.
Loque no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 04:17 PM   #25
pieceofmeat
Master

pieceofmeat is on a distinguished road

Move MS to knights and make it 2h weapond only.
pieceofmeat no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 04:56 PM   #26
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loque View Post

However, I wouldn't recommend removing it or making it knight only but would like to see it modified to some particular buff(s) removal or time based or something of that sort spell.

And all these I want to protect conjurers or allies or this or that is just fancy talk. People use MS because it's simply such an overwhelming spell that gives the greatest satisfaction among all the other spells and everybody loves to get high on that aspect, who wouldn't love to have a one kill shot spell in their arsenal.

Real problem is dual wield in combination with Fulminating which is a typical balance issue with no moderation on that combo at all.
lol Irsh, first you show us the picture of 3 MS on you in log, and just after that say
"i want to protect allies by ms-ing barbs" is fancy talk?
Thanks, your picture proved extremely well what is MS good for. For disabling overbuffed barbs with army of conjs on their asses, just like you or Tiger was.

But yes, I agree that some people use it just because it's super OP, especially for some players who use it as "one kill shot spell". How ironic you say that
Old 03-17-2015, 04:57 PM   #27
Kyrenis
Initiate

Kyrenis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iheartpancakes View Post
Nobody likes being MS'd, but we have to agree, it's a useful spell.
IMO just because a spell is useful doesn't mean it's balanced/right for the game. I never play Haven anymore because I just get zerged with ms every single time I try to kill anyone.

I personally think it should be 100% chance to remove all ally buffs (shield wall/mat wall/di/etc) so it doesn't royally fuck over anyone that has it casted on them.
Old 03-17-2015, 05:16 PM   #28
Iheartpancakes
Banned

Iheartpancakes is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrenis View Post
IMO just because a spell is useful doesn't mean it's balanced/right for the game. I never play Haven anymore because I just get zerged with ms every single time I try to kill anyone.

I personally think it should be 100% chance to remove all ally buffs (shield wall/mat wall/di/etc) so it doesn't royally fuck over anyone that has it casted on them.
I agree it gets spammed all too often, which is why I suggested a player should be invulnerable to MS for a certain duration after being MS'd.
Not sure I'd like to only remove ally buffs. If a barb is rushing my team mate with UM and fulmi, it's not like I can kick him down, and now shield wall has been nerfed that barely does anything under a raging barb with fulmi. My only option is to MS and hope like hell it works so they don't get 2 hit.
Maybe MS should be a Knight only spell also.
Iheartpancakes no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 06:03 PM   #29
Loque
Master

Loque is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by halvdan View Post
lol Irsh, first you show us the picture of 3 MS on you in log, and just after that say
"i want to protect allies by ms-ing barbs" is fancy talk?
Thanks, your picture proved extremely well what is MS good for. For disabling overbuffed barbs with army of conjs on their asses, just like you or Tiger was.

But yes, I agree that some people use it just because it's super OP, especially for some players who use it as "one kill shot spell". How ironic you say that
That was a PN fight me vs them. I don't need any ally buffs to kill anyone. Asses and buffs are for another topic, rather stick with topic than turn into personal attacks.

Ignorance at it's best.
Loque no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 06:07 PM   #30
Pery3000
Master

Pery3000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loque View Post

^what he said. I spam MS cause I know how many people get mad when it works. I even rage myself.