Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Images

Images Screenshots, fan-art and graphics related to the game

Old 01-03-2017, 06:01 PM   #21
MrFreaky
Pledge

MrFreaky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow-Ichigo View Post
Marksman also get 7% AS from champion gauntlets. I suppose it'll make a difference.
so 104% with fast mag bow. 106% with long mag bow. but for the purpose of the overall AS we'll forget about the 106% since this bow is not a fast.

so if we can put this together we'll have ourselves an insanely quick AS. i wonder if the animation will be able to keep up. would be neat to see.

you have a Marks don't you? or is that a hunter? i can help with socket and removals if need be. i can also provide 7AS gems.
MrFreaky no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 06:12 PM   #22
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFreaky View Post
so 104% with fast mag bow. 106% with long mag bow. but for the purpose of the overall AS we'll forget about the 106% since this bow is not a fast.

so if we can put this together we'll have ourselves an insanely quick AS. i wonder if the animation will be able to keep up. would be neat to see.

you have a Marks don't you? or is that a hunter? i can help with socket and removals if need be. i can also provide 7AS gems.
I'm a hunter so can't really be of much help unfortunately. I tried the max attack speed for marks a long time ago and the animation couldn't keep up. The same thing will probably happen. I always assumed AS was capped like max move speed you can reach from spells. NGD never did tell us the important info for this sort of stuff though.

edit: I dont think magnanite shortbows are fast, new and old are medium speed I think. Would have to double check.
Old 01-03-2017, 06:18 PM   #23
MrFreaky
Pledge

Quote:
I'm a hunter so can't really be of much help unfortunately. I tried the max attack speed for marks a long time ago and the animation couldn't keep up. The same thing will probably happen. I always assumed AS was capped like max move speed you can reach from spells. NGD never did tell us the important info for this sort of stuff though.

edit: I dont think magnanite shortbows are fast, new and old are medium speed I think. Would have to double check.
sorry i did not mean to include "fast mag bow". any normal bow with 5% + 7% will do.
Old 01-04-2017, 09:14 AM   #24
Vadhir
Banned

Vadhir is on a distinguished road

My marks champ gauntlets give me crit... Im pretty sure hunters are the ones geting ms on leggins and as on gaunts... but idrk
Vadhir no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 02:38 PM   #25
Almighty1
Pledge

Almighty1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilith View Post
My marks champ gauntlets give me crit... Im pretty sure hunters are the ones geting ms on leggins and as on gaunts... but idrk
Hunters have 7% as on champ gaunts.
Almighty1 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 02:48 PM   #26
Almighty1
Pledge

Quote:
I tried the max attack speed for marks a long time ago and the animation couldn't keep up. The same thing will probably happen.
Long time ago. I wonder if NGD tweaked with AS calculations when they nerfed CS. Would be nice if some could try the 87% or 97% setup and post a video.We can see if the animation gets bugged or not. What if changes were made to how AS actually works. We will need someone to try this out.

Also, why is such info not let out by NGD ?
Old 01-04-2017, 05:28 PM   #27
MrFreaky
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty1 View Post
Also, why is such info not let out by NGD ?
because granting one algorithm to the community will lead to a plead for others to also be let out. besides, it would not come as a surprise to me if NGD themselves did not know the exact functioning of the algorithms since most of them go back to the start of the game.
Old 01-04-2017, 09:37 PM   #28
Bidinger
Pledge

Bidinger is on a distinguished road

They released the formulas for how attack speed and cast speed work when they changed them years ago (when devotion went to 100%, etc). To figure out the cast time for a given spell, do (cast time)/(1+cast speed bonus)=reduced cast time.

For example, if a spell takes 2 seconds to cast and you have 10% cast speed, you have (2)/(1+.1)=1.82, so it will take you 1.82 seconds to cast it and you've saved .18 seconds. With 100%cs (devotion), it becomes (2)/(1+1)= 1 second. With that 10% plus 100% from devotion, it's (2)/(1+1.1)= .95. As you can see, you get diminishing returns. When you only had 10%, you saved .18 seconds on this 2 second spell. If you know you'll always have devotion up, adding the extra 10% (from gear) only saves an additional .05 seconds when compared to just having devotion and no cs gear.

The same goes for attack speed, so this test of 77% won't be much different than testing at 87% because of the diminishing returns. For attack speed, you'd just have (normal attack speed)/(1+AS bonus) = new attack speed.
Bidinger no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 03:49 AM   #29
Almighty1
Pledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by xanatos626 View Post
They released the formulas for how attack speed and cast speed work when they changed them years ago (when devotion went to 100%, etc). To figure out the cast time for a given spell, do (cast time)/(1+cast speed bonus)=reduced cast time.

For example, if a spell takes 2 seconds to cast and you have 10% cast speed, you have (2)/(1+.1)=1.82, so it will take you 1.82 seconds to cast it and you've saved .18 seconds. With 100%cs (devotion), it becomes (2)/(1+1)= 1 second. With that 10% plus 100% from devotion, it's (2)/(1+1.1)= .95. As you can see, you get diminishing returns. When you only had 10%, you saved .18 seconds on this 2 second spell. If you know you'll always have devotion up, adding the extra 10% (from gear) only saves an additional .05 seconds when compared to just having devotion and no cs gear.

The same goes for attack speed, so this test of 77% won't be much different than testing at 87% because of the diminishing returns. For attack speed, you'd just have (normal attack speed)/(1+AS bonus) = new attack speed.
Yes, calculation of CS is pretty much known by everyone.

But, where did you get this AS calculation formula? What is this normal attack speed? And why are you dividing it? Shouldn't the AS be increased with additional buff? I did not get you here. Can you give an example ?
Thanks in advance.
Old 01-05-2017, 05:55 AM   #30
Bidinger
Pledge

Bidinger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty1 View Post
Yes, calculation of CS is pretty much known by everyone.

But, where did you get this AS calculation formula? What is this normal attack speed? And why are you dividing it? Shouldn't the AS be increased with additional buff? I did not get you here. Can you give an example ?
Thanks in advance.
It's the same formula, but insert "attack time" instead of "cast time". That was my mistake, I didn't explain it correctly. What I meant was if it takes you 1 second to make a normal hit, then you use 1 second as your attack speed, but I should have said attack time or something more clear.
Bidinger no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote