Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 06-29-2007, 10:07 AM   #21
krushkarkas
Initiate

krushkarkas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default another good idea

make cooldown timer on spells actualy reflect cool down time.
so when you look at it and it shows its cooled.
you dont click the spell again and get a message that its not ready
yet. this seems stupid
krushkarkas no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:19 PM   #22
mann2411
Baron

mann2411 is on a distinguished road

WOO ngd did one of my suggestion the menu button keep it up ngd
mann2411 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 05:13 PM   #23
DkySven
Marquis

DkySven has a spectacular aura aboutDkySven has a spectacular aura about

I thing those pet commands are good, because we have now no control over the pet. And I like the footprints, its maybe easier for the hunter, but it give a possibility to mesh up the tracking of a hunter by running in circles or something.
DkySven no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 09:41 AM   #24
mann2411
Baron

do you think ngd reads this? or considers any of them?
Old 07-31-2007, 09:15 AM   #25
mann2411
Baron

um ok i think people are sick of this thread now right?
Old 07-31-2007, 12:17 PM   #26
Smiley2k7
Master

Smiley2k7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mann2411
i've noticed alot of people have really good ideas so i started this any good ideas put here and hopefully ngd studios will use them.when there done wiht all the bugs etc

Pet health bars- health bars for pets under your own health barso u wont suddenly realise your pets lying on the ground dead.

map - so no more getting lost for me also could be able to search other players locations, cities, etc

timer - a shown timer on spells and conju pets. so we wont suddenly realize conju's pets arn't there anymore

release pets button - in case you see a better pet and wont have to get rid of your current one by making it kill stuff. Also could be for conju

pets in the party menu- easier for conju's to heal. The pet should be under the conju or hunters in a diffrent colour so others dont mistake it for a person.

auto kill- player runs around killing enemies of a easy-normal difficulty. warning: dying may occur

rings and necklaces - buyable so no more killing champions 5 times just to get one.

WZ map - shows which realms hold which places. SHOULD NOT repeat should not show other realms people. hunters are the ones who show where other realms people are.

teleporter - teleporters from visited cities to other visited cities

arrows number count - the number of arrows the archer has up the top right of the screen. So archers dont suddenly realize they are out of arrows

a spell for hunters that COLOURS the enemies footprints like a track so you could follow itinstead of roughly teeling you what direction it is. tracks will only last about 2mins or so.

chargable attacks- chargeable arrow, swords, hammers, spears and spells. For max damage and accuracy.

colesium- random levelled animals spawn to kill. prizes won for winning a certain amount without dying.

call pet- pet is called to your position so we don't have to look around cities to find our stupid pets that get stuck

menu button- button that goes to player select screen so we don't have to log out to change char

crafting - allows you to create rings, armor etc out of loot. thanks to hyphen for this one

pause - for those moments in the wz. timer to start timer to finish

pet special attacks - image pets with powers and mana etc. think of it in the wz an orc knocking out a mage a wasp stinging a warrior in the leg making movement speed go down.

picture to picture - ok i know this is a really stupid idea but think of how it would help the boring lvlling just turn on the picture to picture and you could be watching an epi of the Simpsons or Family guy. think of it the worlds first rpg with tv.

pet info- right clicking on a conjurers or hunters pet should show attack speed, defence, the dmg it does, range and health and armor

controlling pets- you should be able to switch to your pet. there could be some quests for hunters and conjurers where you have to go undercover as your pet to get evidence of a crime or something.

quests list- list of quests you have done or list of avadible quests and where they are

pets should be invisable when the camera is near them too often is my screen blocked by my pet meaning i usually click on my pet rather than my target.

thats all i can think of off the top of my head i will post any new ones i hear or feel free to post your own. they could even be some quest ideas or ideas for new spells.
Loads of kwl ideas! i wish NGD would do this
Old 07-31-2007, 02:07 PM   #27
Asbostrusbo
Master

Asbostrusbo is on a distinguished road

I would love hunter footprints idea. I think not would be a desbalance if range is the visual range. Now the spell range is until 350 meters. It would be different but not most powerfull.

Into the issue of the friendly damage, it could be only for area spells, not permiting to attack directly to a friend player. but if you cast fireball, to affect enemys and friends.
Asbostrusbo no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 08:55 PM   #28
Lashu
Pledge

Lashu is on a distinguished road

I think that together we can make a script for regnum, easy script writed in C which will show you how much Realm Points do you have. I think that it should get name of character, find name in database, copy number of points and show it in game when you write "/rp" for an example. I hope it won't be hard to make .
Lashu no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 12:01 PM   #29
mann2411
Baron

heres an idea for a quest in addition to the ability to being able to control pets. this should be a shadow quest for hunters and conjurers. talk to some person. "i am becoming concerned of the decrease of creatures around these parts lately. It is strange really it started decreasing soon after that nasty warlock left"

follow orc into woods
find cave
send pet into investigate
switch control to pet
walk around talking to the other creatures.
use pet to kill other creatures
kill warlock

sounds pretty good right?
Old 08-01-2007, 01:50 PM   #30
krushkarkas
Initiate

krushkarkas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default also

how about a mana bar under health.
that way conju's would know who needs mana and to buff them
krushkarkas no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote