Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 06-12-2007, 01:19 PM   #1
mann2411
Baron

mann2411 is on a distinguished road
Default some ideas for RO

i've noticed alot of people have really good ideas so i started this any good ideas put here and hopefully ngd studios will use them.when there done wiht all the bugs etc

Pet health bars- health bars for pets under your own health barso u wont suddenly realise your pets lying on the ground dead.

map - so no more getting lost for me also could be able to search other players locations, cities, etc

timer - a shown timer on spells and conju pets. so we wont suddenly realize conju's pets arn't there anymore

release pets button - in case you see a better pet and wont have to get rid of your current one by making it kill stuff. Also could be for conju

pets in the party menu- easier for conju's to heal. The pet should be under the conju or hunters in a diffrent colour so others dont mistake it for a person.

rings and necklaces - buyable so no more killing champions 5 times just to get one.

WZ map - shows which realms hold which places. SHOULD NOT repeat should not show other realms people. hunters are the ones who show where other realms people are.

teleporter - teleporters from visited cities to other visited cities

arrows number count - the number of arrows the archer has up the top right of the screen. So archers dont suddenly realize they are out of arrows

a spell for hunters that COLOURS the enemies footprints like a track so you could follow itinstead of roughly teeling you what direction it is. tracks will only last about 2mins or so.

chargable attacks- chargeable arrow, swords, hammers, spears and spells. For max damage and accuracy.

colesium- random levelled animals spawn to kill. prizes won for winning a certain amount without dying.

call pet- pet is called to your position so we don't have to look around cities to find our stupid pets that get stuck

menu button- button that goes to player select screen so we don't have to log out to change char

crafting - allows you to create rings, armor etc out of loot. thanks to hyphen for this one

pause - for those moments in the wz. timer to start timer to finish

pet special attacks - image pets with powers and mana etc. think of it in the wz an orc knocking out a mage a wasp stinging a warrior in the leg making movement speed go down.

picture to picture - ok i know this is a really stupid idea but think of how it would help the boring lvlling just turn on the picture to picture and you could be watching an epi of the Simpsons or Family guy. think of it the worlds first rpg with tv.

pet info- right clicking on a conjurers or hunters pet should show attack speed, defence, the dmg it does, range and health and armor

controlling pets- you should be able to switch to your pet. there could be some quests for hunters and conjurers where you have to go undercover as your pet to get evidence of a crime or something.

quests list- list of quests you have done or list of avadible quests and where they are

The centre island should be a whole realm trade room though u may only entre and exit through your realms bridge and you cannot kill in it.

how bout realm symbol on the armor makes it alot more easier and looks cool

pets should be invisable when the camera is near them too often is my screen blocked by my pet meaning i usually click on my pet rather than my target.

thats all i can think of off the top of my head i will post any new ones i hear or feel free to post your own. they could even be some quest ideas or ideas for new spells.

Last edited by mann2411; 09-17-2007 at 12:24 PM.
mann2411 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:21 PM   #2
lvviera
Initiate

lvviera is on a distinguished road

-The ability to select a party member from the party window (easier for cunjurers to heal)

-Faster refresh rate of the party window (so mages can see how much mana their friend have in the moment and now every 20 seconds)
lvviera no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 04:25 PM   #3
Krass
Pledge

Krass is on a distinguished road

i lke ure ideas, guess an button, to switch auto on nearest mob/elf would be great either

Randy Md
Krass no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 05:15 PM   #4
Signatus
Master

Location: Damn, I'm lost again!... but now I have a map, wiii!
Signatus will become famous soon enough

want a good idea? friendly fire in the war zone.

MUAAAAHHHH
Signatus no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 05:25 PM   #5
Ketobitus
Initiate

Ketobitus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krass
... on nearest mob/elf ...
muahaha rofl.
the equality of elves and mobs is great!
that's the spirit my friend!
Ketobitus no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 04:27 AM   #6
jrlg23
Baron

jrlg23 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketobitus
muahaha rofl.
the equality of elves and mobs is great!
that's the spirit my friend!
lol this nice can we fight i cant die
jrlg23 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 09:35 AM   #7
telenti
Apprentice

telenti is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mann2411
i've noticed alot of people have really good ideas so i started this any good ideas put here and hopefully ngd studios will use them.when there done wiht all the bugs etc

Pet health bars- health bars for pets under your own health barso u wont suddenly realise your pets lying on the ground dead.

map - so no more getting lost for me also could be able to search other players locations, cities, etc

timer - a shown timer on spells and conju pets. so we wont suddenly realize conju's pets arn't there anymore

release pets button - in case you see a better pet and wont have to get rid of your current one by making it kill stuff. Also could be for conju

pets in the party menu- easier for conju's to heal. The pet should be under the conju or hunters in a diffrent colour so others dont mistake it for a person.

WZ map - shows which realms hold which places. SHOULD NOT repeat should not show other realms people. hunters are the ones who show where other realms people are.

teleporter - teleporters from visited cities to other visited cities

arrows number count - the number of arrows the archer has up the top right of the screen. So archers dont suddenly realize they are out of arrows

a spell for hunters that COLOURS the enemies footprints like a track so you could follow itinstead of roughly teeling you what direction it is. tracks will only last about 2mins or so.

colesium- random levelled animals spawn to kill. prizes won for winning a certain amount without dying.

call pet- pet is called to your position so we don't have to look around cities to find our stupid pets that get stuck

menu button- button that goes to player select screen so we don't have to log out to change char

thats all i can think of off the top of my head i will post any new ones i hear or feel free to post your own. they could even be some quest ideas or ideas for new spells.
These are the GREATEST!!! The spell of the footprints its what I've tought of my spells before being hunter. really good post
The call pet and release pet are great, if you have a beetle and you see a wolf...

telenti no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 10:48 PM   #8
Znurre
Marquis

Znurre will become famous soon enoughZnurre will become famous soon enough

All these ideas was brilliant !!
You have a good taste

The only thing is... maybe this will cause unbalance, it will get too easy for the hunters.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:53 AM   #9
mann2411
Baron

mann2411 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znurre
The only thing is... maybe this will cause unbalance, it will get too easy for the hunters.
i think we've all realized by now that im a hunter
mann2411 no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:02 AM   #10
ArcticWolf
Duke

ArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mann2411
auto kill- player runs around killing enemies of a easy-normal difficulty. warning: dying may occur
That way anybody can be lvl 50 in a week if you leave the game open. I don't like the idea because you would get a lot of players that are 50 and without any real experience.

Though I like that thing of Frendly Fire in the warzone...