Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 04-29-2014, 09:05 PM   #61
Hollow-Ichigo
Count

Hollow-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Jewellery makes too much of a difference in war, not even gonna mention 1v1. If a hunter with jewellery comes out of camouflage, the enemy has basically no chance to fight back. I agree cold blood needs a nerf though..

All the following screenshots is damage with cold blood and just amulet (no fury rings).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg coldblood3.jpg (58.9 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg coldblood4.jpg (45.6 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg coldblood6.jpg (52.3 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg coldblood7.jpg (78.9 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg coldblood08.jpg (61.2 KB, 55 views)
Old 04-29-2014, 10:32 PM   #62
Tigerious
Banned

Tigerious is an unknown quantity at this point

A good idea was suggested above and I still approve it as the problem comes from the jewerly addition.

Allow players to only wear one ring OR one amulet.

But I still think that even with this, the changes wont be so significant as it goes with the weapons.

Also in other side the jewerly business goes to real money involved and doesn't go in your pocked NGD (except if as a conspiracy theory, you create and log chars on purpose for this...).
Tigerious no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 08:17 PM   #63
DonatoRLD
Pledge

DonatoRLD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Aniara- View Post
Learn to like the diversity!
http://i.imgur.com/8trbJoU.jpg

I'm sure you had lots of fun.

OT;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Jewellery and how it affects the game
I'd highly recommend removing boss jewelry, or making drastic changes.

While you are doing that you should also take a closer look at all the buffs barbarians are provided with, stacked with boss jewelry and legendary weapons.

http://i.imgur.com/OFvt9nQ.jpg

Base damage with a fast weapon, (collosus buffed)

And ofcourse before all that, armor calculations.
DonatoRLD no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 12:18 AM   #64
-Aniara-
Initiate

-Aniara- is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=DonatoRLD;1794322]http://i.imgur.com/8trbJoU.jpg

"I'm sure you had lots of fun."

Ah well was chasing Relic and wouldn't tried to pass 11 reds if not for that. So it goes under "attacking under bad conditions", think i got bow'ed just after dismount so not even a chanse to cast barrier.

I am sure You had lots of fun!, nice hit!

Locks defense isn't Armour, its keeping distance. I failed and payed the price, fast taxi to cs, shit happens.

I dont play lock the easy way couse it dosent amuses me, easy wins have no value. I can try epic manuvers and die 9 times out of 10 and still have "lots of fun". Its a fantasy game! Weapons should be legendary, epic rings exist and one hits kills possible, dont nerf everything to grey slush pls.

Best regards

/A
Old 05-11-2014, 12:47 AM   #65
Lebeau
Banned

Location: 'B-F-Egypt', Virginia, U.S.A. (please pity & forgive us poor american fools!).
Lebeau is on a distinguished road

To be clear, I don't own any boss ammies or rings, but wish I did...

-Don't steal players' items! Unfair! Leave all amulets & rings in game. Dragon ammies should once again be able to be dropped by anyone, not limited to the current owners of such.

-Don't make some silly rule of players can only wear one boss ammy or a boss ring, but not both. Unfair! It's really ridiculous to begin with & also, it's essentially the same as stealing the items from a player, if he can't f-ing use them all.

-DO make all jewelry damage additions into post game calculation adds only. 50 + 34 + 34 = 118 extra damage maximum per attack, for ALL lvls, for ALL classes, & thus, NEVER multiplied by %-based damage boost spells like coldblood, or berserk, or fulm, or deadeye, or dirty fighting, etc. That's fair....

Lebeau no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 01:10 AM   #66
Hsekin
Banned

Hsekin is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Perfectsolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
Hi Everyone,

We replied to a topic in the Spanish forum about in-game jewellery and wanted you guys to participate too. I've read in the past some threads about this but didn't find one recent (and not tainted with personal discussions ) so please, post here your thoughts about jewellery in general. Specially about the imbalance it generates, how player attitude towards gear is affected and the cases when its use is abused.

Thank you!

The best solution would be starting more jewelery drops because all those who posted take the jewellery dont have it and sre problably jelous. I dont have it but i understand how the player who has it feels when he spends a whole lot of stuff to buy it and it just gets gets snached away. So the only solution will be start droping it again or negociating with the jewellery holder itself what he wants for it
Hsekin no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 05:12 AM   #67
Pokuru
Pledge

Pokuru is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Seriously!?!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by errei View Post
-Dragons should drop amulets again.
Why would NGD remove the amulets from the dragon drop list!!
This let other players who were lucky to be playing earlier still get to use these powerful items, which is very unfair.

This is seriously a no brainer, put the amulets back into the game for the rest of us.
And I'm just starting to play the game, this is the unfair crap that makes me quit while im still ahead.

Old 05-18-2014, 05:35 AM   #68
Pokuru
Pledge

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slartibartfast View Post
No one mentioned that there ain't no boss jewlery for mages, only for physical dmg dealers?
Well I think there are some, maybe not as useful as having a damage bonus for classes that attack constantly.

Spiritual Essence Amulet - Dropped by Evendim - Intelligence +10 Health +250

Ring of Mighty Energy - Dropped by Evendim - Concentration +6 Mana +175
Old 05-18-2014, 05:46 AM   #69
Pokuru
Pledge

Also going through the Spanish thread, I saw Ignis does not have these +80 health rings that are available for Syrtis and Alsisius via quests.

More unfairness.

But being honest, I don't mind these rings specifically because I think there are some better rings to use. I just hate this unfairness.

Last edited by Pokuru; 05-18-2014 at 06:57 AM.
Pokuru no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 05:52 AM   #70
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokuru View Post
Why would NGD remove the amulets from the dragon drop list!!
This let other players who were lucky to be playing earlier still get to use these powerful items, which is very unfair.

This is seriously a no brainer, put the amulets back into the game for the rest of us.
And I'm just starting to play the game, this is the unfair crap that makes me quit while im still ahead.

They removed dragon amulet from the drop list because I think they wanna make new one with new bonus just like as they did it with armours.
They will re-add it soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokuru View Post
Also going through the Spanish thread, I saw Ignis does not have these +80 health rings that are available for Syrtis and Alsisius via quests.

More unfairness.
Seems you have picked the wrong realm just like the ones that are saying there are no jewellery for mages.
Not unfairness, I'd call it diversity .