Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 05-23-2015, 11:48 PM   #1
MDpro
Initiate

MDpro is on a distinguished road
Default Rewards= Better Wars

Just thought I'd say thanks to NGD for the new fort rewards. Since yesterday, the fort wars have been much better, mainly because people don't flea the fort when the door comes down anymore, and it makes the realm trying to take back their fort have more of a reason to try harder. This is the way fort wars in this game should always be.

Although, like what someone else said here... It can be abused by players with characters in more than one realm. If something can be done about that, I'd say you guys hit a home run with this.

Now just please add a lot more things to buy with warmaster coins. Aside from the jewelry discussions, make some random stuff like clothing, cool looking fusion items... etc.

Alsius or nothing
MDpro no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 09:26 AM   #2
TheDarkOne
Initiate

TheDarkOne is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDpro View Post
Although, like what someone else said here... It can be abused by players with characters in more than one realm. If something can be done about that, I'd say you guys hit a home run with this. .
They're already working on it, they will make some little changes to prevent abuse.
Old 05-24-2015, 04:48 PM   #3
Adrian
NGD·Studios

Adrian will become famous soon enoughAdrian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDpro View Post
Although, like what someone else said here... It can be abused by players with characters in more than one realm. If something can be done about that, I'd say you guys hit a home run with this.
We're currently working on it. It's all been a rush with the anniversary on its way. We'll fix this.

Thank you for your comments
Old 05-25-2015, 06:58 AM   #4
Svarec
Pledge

Svarec is on a distinguished road

I was happy when NGD announce that rewards for capturing or defending forts. Motivate people to try harder to get back fort or to cap enemy fort. What a nice idea.

But now when it comes to regnum life i have mixed feelings, cause some people rather then fight at already captured fort, go to capture empty fort and wait there for reward. So ignis sits at one fort and goats on second and the whit what left from syrtis ganking at some oc or grinding and no war at all. But im optimistic and hope it will go better when they get bored of just getting wmc for waiting at empty forts.
Old 05-25-2015, 07:44 AM   #5
halvdan
Master

halvdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svarec View Post
I was happy when NGD announce that rewards for capturing or defending forts. Motivate people to try harder to get back fort or to cap enemy fort. What a nice idea.

But now when it comes to regnum life i have mixed feelings, cause some people rather then fight at already captured fort, go to capture empty fort and wait there for reward. So ignis sits at one fort and goats on second and the whit what left from syrtis ganking at some oc or grinding and no war at all. But im optimistic and hope it will go better when they get bored of just getting wmc for waiting at empty forts.
Yes, it's kind of bullshit what some(actually most) players from Ignis and Alsius do last days. Absolutely no sense for a fair fight, getting zerged 10 vs 20 is the best fun we can get at forts in Syrtis.

I only hope that cry of their grinders from OC will force goats and iggies to play for fun and not for some freakin number in character sheet.
Old 05-25-2015, 11:11 AM   #6
Artemo
Initiate

Artemo is on a distinguished road

Grinders at oc?
Someone should tell them, that grinding via "fort wars" is very effective now
Artemo no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 11:12 AM   #7
Qans
Pledge

Qans is on a distinguished road

I have level 30 on alsius because some of my friends play there, however my main and war zone character is on syrtis.

I was getting rewards for capturing forts etc. just fine, but when after I logged to that alsius account to check some items on auction board I don't get any rewards on my syrtic war zone account.
Is it the multi-realm protection? How long does it last?
Qans no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 11:45 AM   #8
ieti
Count

ieti is on a distinguished road

If we have this rewards for main forts that are easier to recapture and closer to central saves and smaller or no rewards (gold only) for secondary forts or castles i think problem will be solved.

I saw for example alsius jump between algaros and meni. When 1 timer runs out they switch forts. This was quite effective and if in same time they got their fort captured they recap it too between jumps.

I see rewards as a good thing, because it is fair for both sides. Problem is how to get this fort jumping / switching to minimum. If it is a real war it is ok, but if there is a zerg which goes to empty forts camping it against rather smaller or no opposition this is quite wrong.

We need to provoke more war not more farms and empty fort camps.
Old 05-25-2015, 12:55 PM   #9
Fiver
Apprentice

Fiver is on a distinguished road

Possible having a sliding scale for rewards and maybe having the rewards tied to the defending fort door loosing some amount health meaning there was a fight not just squatting on empty realm forts.

Of course with the multi issue this could be abused too but someone would have to loose out and that would be some deterrent.

1 fort - small amount gold
2 forts a bit more -1/2 gold 1/2 WMC
3 forts till timer to invade bit more - all WMC

Breach wall - big rewards and opens dragon wish option.

Last edited by Fiver; 05-25-2015 at 01:06 PM.
Fiver no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 02:49 PM   #10
Candyx
Initiate

Candyx is on a distinguished road

Syrtis now refrain from capping enemy forts if they can't hold them for at least 15 minutes. Which at the moment means we don't cap much at all. :/