Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Questions to the Community

Questions to the Community Guides and how-to play threads posted by other users

Old 06-17-2016, 05:46 PM   #1
Cannas
Apprentice

Cannas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default About tickets

We need take 4 diferent forts, 4 enemys forts? or your own realm fort will count also?
Cannas no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 06:12 PM   #2
Adrian
NGD·Studios

Adrian will become famous soon enoughAdrian will become famous soon enough

Yes, any fortification at all.
Old 06-17-2016, 10:07 PM   #3
Cannas
Apprentice

Cannas is an unknown quantity at this point

we need take 4 diferent forts 4 days in week? if yes what hour it restart?. Regards
Cannas no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 10:30 AM   #4
Adrian
NGD·Studios

Adrian will become famous soon enoughAdrian will become famous soon enough

Given that there were a lot of questions regarding tickets, I'll reply as I did in the Spanish forum:

Why isn't there a way to check progress?
This is on purpose. Battles aren't something pre-established. If you inform a player specifically that a war objective has been fulfilled and is no longer needed, this will abandon without a question or will lose motivation immediately. This will not mean that the player won't like what has been going on, but that some unnecessary information was received, just like the one a "party pooper" provides. They break the enchantment and entertainment instantly. The choice to abandon what is being done must be from the player alone and not due to external factors.

Do you remember the rewards given for maintaining a fort? Giving this information would be not having learned anything at all from that.

If I fulfill a tier, will I get tickets for each day I do it?

No. Each tier is what by the end of the 7 days will be fulfilled. If I fulfil the first one, I'll get 5 tickets a week. The second one, 15 tickets and the third, 30.

When fulfilling a tier one day, the previous ones are as well. If I do it with the first one, I'll only do it with that one. The second one will include the first and so on.

So, as a minimum you will have to fulfil the first tier on 4 of the 7 days of the week. This can be achieved by, for example, fulfilling tier 2 once and tier 3, three times. Or tier 1 four times. Or tier 3 twice and tier 2, twice.

For which level are the tickets?

Only for level 60 players. The Battlezones are ony for level 60. This is to respect the progression of the game. Invasions -> Warmaster -> Champion. To obtain WMC you will have to be active in Invasions. Afterwards, when you become Warmaster, to be Champion you will have to be active as Warmaster.

Which is the timezone of the calculations?
GMT.

How do you count fort captures?
It isn't needed to touch the flag, but only being in the area where the reward is delivered in the moment of capture. We are about to apply also that this objective is not given if the fort is abandoned immediately post-capture.

Do our own forts count?
Yes.

Are tickets only for the characters that obtain them?
For the moment, yes.
Old 06-18-2016, 12:43 PM   #5
schachteana
Master

schachteana is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
If I fulfill a tier, will I get tickets for each day I do it?

No. Each tier is what by the end of the 7 days will be fulfilled. If I fulfil the first one, I'll get 5 tickets a week. The second one, 15 tickets and the third, 30.
Why are we expected to look up a thread in "Questions to the Community" in the English forum for understanding this system?
Imo, there should be some NPC giving out that information ingame, bc nobody will understand it otherwise.
I don't even get it after having read the guide
schachteana no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 06:56 PM   #6
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Kimahri_Ronso is on a distinguished road

Tickets will be spent even if the match gets canceled or cancel(s) won't happen anymore?
Or tickets won't be spent?
Hope they won't be
Old 06-19-2016, 08:07 AM   #7
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

When will be the first tickets delivered?

It's Sunday now and no one can join TDM (Haven), including myself, even though yesterday took like 8 forts and earned over 1k WMC....

Or do we have to wait till Wednesday? gosh.
Completing tasks each day, over 4 days of the week, just to be able to play TDM only once a week seem pretty stupid to me, sorry.

Might have misunderstood something, I hope I have .

Edit: Why can't we get tickets for each day war performance?
If you log in and play, kill enemies, take forts and earn WMC on Monday, why can't you get tickets for Tuesday?
Old 06-19-2016, 08:45 AM   #8
Hayir
Master

Hayir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimahri_Ronso View Post
When will be the first tickets delivered?

It's Sunday now and no one can join TDM (Haven), including myself, even though yesterday took like 8 forts and earned over 1k WMC....

Or do we have to wait till Wednesday? gosh.
Completing tasks each day, over 4 days of the week, just to be able to play TDM only once a week seem pretty stupid to me, sorry.

Might have misunderstood something, I hope I have .

Edit: Why can't we get tickets for each day war performance?
If you log in and play, kill enemies, take forts and earn WMC on Monday, why can't you get tickets for Tuesday?
This might be a haven thing? On RA we got our tickets on update day via mail. And from now on it will be on wedneday I suppose like the changelog says.

What do you mean by "play tdm once a week"? If you get to tier 3 you will earn 30 tickets.

So basically you could do it like this, you get wednesday your 30 tickets, play 5 matches, on friday another 10, 10 sunday, 5 tuesday and your 30 are gone. But on wedneday, one day later you get another 30, if you actually did war.

In theory it all sounds good to me, how it will effect war peformance and tdm queue times remains to be seen.

I mean that's the whole point of tickets, that you don't only play tdm all day and this will achieve it for sure.

Edit: The way you want it to be, with reward for each day, which obviously has to be lower then, would have the same end result in my opinion. So it doesn't really matter to me personally. I am okay with the current system.
If you spend your daily earned 10 tickets that day or manage the weekly tickets the way I described, doesn't really matter.

Last edited by Hayir; 06-19-2016 at 09:00 AM.
Hayir no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 10:39 AM   #9
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Well, I don't know about RA, I don't have any L60 toon there to check stuff with, the only thing I know is that on Haven when I click on the battle zone icon it says to me that "Not enough tickets" and my Mailbox is empty too soooooo cannot play TDM... :s

I'm happy that on Ra works at least .
RIP Haven, amen.

Guess the pessimism reach me as well, sorry about that, just wanna play TDM.

About daily tickets, yeah, IF they were to modify the system so we'd get tickets after each day war performance, the number of given tickets should be lowered. IMO it'd be a much better system, didn't see the current one in progress yet, at least for now, so cannot comment on it.
Hope it will change in the future.
Old 06-22-2016, 04:46 PM   #10
Kimahri_Ronso
Baron

Got my first tickets! Hallelujahhh!
What bugs me is that I saw 30 in the Inbox but could withdraw only 5.....
And after getting those 5 tickets now the box is empty.......

Wait till next Wednesday I shall huh? 5 tickets for a week even though I worked hard to get more, IMO I did enough to get 30.

DAILY TICKETS FOR WAR PERFORMANCE PLEASE!!!!!
At least for lower populated/dead servers