Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 09-13-2008, 02:45 PM   #1
Mattdoesrock
Count

Mattdoesrock will become famous soon enoughMattdoesrock will become famous soon enough
Default Your funniest Regnum moment.

So guys what is the funniest thing you've seen on Regnum?

One of mine has to be the time a lvl 50 Alsius hunter attacked me at meni, when I was grinding my lock.

Like you do at Meni, I was attacked numerous times before, so with a sigh I mash buttons at him - As I thought I stood a slim chance of prevailing.

But as luck would have it.. I won.

As you can probably understand, I was over the moon, having beaten a lvl 50 hunter on my lvl 39 warlock.

So happy was I, that I started dancing on his body.

So happy was I, that I had totally forgotten about his pet.

So happy was I, that I had not noticed the pet still attacking me as I danced.

This culminated in me falling dead right over the hunters body.

MattdoesJOKE_#40_NOT_FOUND
RA / Hor... Haven?
Mattdoesrock no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:48 PM   #2
Pizdzius
Baron

Pizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura about
Talking

Rofl Matt you noob what a mirthful moment
(if you wish to contact me on my other realm character: Ignis - Josephine)

Pizdzius no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:49 PM   #3
arlick
Duke

arlick is a jewel in the rougharlick is a jewel in the rougharlick is a jewel in the rough

maybe... when i killed an archer with splinter wall. He was using SoW... but he died
Old 09-13-2008, 04:30 PM   #4
ArcticWolf
Duke

ArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of lightArcticWolf is a glorious beacon of light

I remember when I was waiting for Ignis in PB, then I decided to go back to Samal to see why they weren't coming. When I reached the limit between the green and the desert I saw I group of people gathered. "Whoa, those must be my allies!", I thought, so I ran to them.

...Unfortunately, it was Syrtis.
Old 09-13-2008, 04:50 PM   #5
-Edge-
Banned

-Edge- will become famous soon enough

Hmm well there was a time when there were 3 SC Monkies training at Alsuis Orc camp, and I killed them with great delight, taking about 5 South Crosses in the process, but alas I won and it felt great.

My funniest moment? Ah I remeber, when me and Arkenion were hunting one time in the Pozo, we killed a little goat at the bottom of the Pozo, then ran up the slope to wait there. So we were resting on the slope and a goat logs in right behind us from Alsuis. And the second he logged in a Meteor hit him, so we killed him, and when we got back on the slope I said to Ark.

Wow great timing on that Meteor, you have great reflexes.

and Ark said to me: It wasn't my Meteor....

Then we looked up to the mountain and saw a whole Syrtis group
-Edge- no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 04:55 PM   #6
Valorius
Banned

Valorius can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattdoesrock
So guys what is the funniest thing you've seen on Regnum?
I had 3 alsius barbs and an alsius marksman so hot to kill me last week after taunting them for 15 minutes in a long chase, that they chased me into the water and got themselves all drowned.

Hey cabras....
Valorius no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 05:46 PM   #7
DkySven
Marquis

DkySven has a spectacular aura aboutDkySven has a spectacular aura about

One of the most funny escapes I had with my hunter was in Syrtis, I am still using this today to prove that greens are blind
I was heading pp, coming from sabre-pit when I met a green army heading to Algaros, whicg was captured by the reds if I remember right. I just ran trough the whole army with only one marksman and knight noticing me. I kept running to pp and the knight gave up. I let my pet attack the marks and casted camouflage(back in those days the pet didn't hide with the hunter). Ambush-stunning fist and I won I ran happy to pinos and 100 meters for the fort I was killed by another green party XD

My funniest kill was the level 50 green warlock I killed with my knight while I had only 1400 hp left. I didn't block more % than in any other fight and still I won, this warlock used no buffs at all.

Something less funny was that before they added login-dizzy I always met greens when logging in who killed me every time again XD.
DkySven no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 06:18 PM   #8
BlooD
Banned

BlooD will become famous soon enough

We were at pn, waiting for more people to arrive when someone crossed in the wrong zone and finished in the water.

While he was drowning, he started yelling "HEEEEELP MEEEEEE", so a friend of him, i guess they were just starting to go to the wz, gone after him yelling "Dont worry, i am coming".

2 idiots drowned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by valorius
I had 3 alsius barbs and an alsius marksman so hot to kill me last week after taunting them for 15 minutes in a long chase, that they chased me into the water and got themselves all drowned.
7 idiots drowned.

One of them rants everytime because he cant escape from 1 barb but now he escapes from 3 and a marskman.
BlooD no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 07:46 PM   #9
Valour
Master

Valour is on a distinguished road

My funniest moment was on my conjurer, near a rock by Ignis great wall.

A level 50 Alsius marksman was chasing me (at my level of 47 wii), and I decided to use this rock to run around to survive as long as possible.

I kept this guy running after me by doing things like; running in different directions, sanct, barrier, steel skin, mana burn and energy borrow on 1, etc... For at least 3-4 minutes wasting all his mana, time and effort. Eventually an unchallenging hunter (probably around 40) came (to my rescue? XD) and we both killed him. I would have hated to be that marksman.

<3 Rocks and Piz's video
Old 09-13-2008, 07:52 PM   #10
Arkenion
Master

Arkenion is on a distinguished road

Something very similar actually happened to me when I was playing my level 40 conjurer. We were a bigger group, approximately 5 people when Valorius appeared out of camouflage and confused me.. He then went SotW (oh, what a surprise!) and tried to kill me by using normal hits. Like Valour I just ran around a rock, unable to do anything due to confuse (<3 that spell..) When I had 200 HP, which would have been one more hit, his SotW ended and my mates killed him immediatly. After 7 seconds of me dancing on his body, doesn't he love it?, he ressurrected and I laughed my ass off.

<3 This was sooo funny! At least out of my perspective ^^

Oh yeah and... What I've managed to do twice so far: Hunters escaped from me with very low health and casted Camo... I guessed where they ran and cast terror on a mob nearby and uh, 18 rp

Last edited by Arkenion; 09-13-2008 at 08:12 PM.
Arkenion no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote