Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Technical Support

Technical Support Questions about game technical support to the users of the community

Old 04-08-2009, 06:00 AM   #1
Meowch
Pledge

Meowch is on a distinguished road
Default Cant select character or play

I login, it verifies, and loads a 12978 KB file.

Then I select Horus, and choose enter world.

Then I get the loading screen witht he blue guy and ngd studios. Then the very next screen is all black and in the top left, it shows downloading 97% and a list of files. It says 28 resources, and they all staty at 0%. My firewall shows that there is incoming and outgoing transmissions thru the 48001 port to the regnumonline.exe. I let it run for 3 hours, got nearly 400 KB incoming, and yet that black screen still says 97% and all are 0%.

Ive uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times. I even redownloded the installer. Still the same thing happens over and over.

any ideas?
Meowch no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:30 PM   #2
Onteron
Initiate

Onteron is on a distinguished road

Hi, I think you just need to wait I'm afraid. Everyone is having similar problems; the resource servers can't cope with the current demand after the update.

Something that may help is after logging-in in the launcher, go to options and make sure "Download all resources..." is unchecked. This should help you get in the game faster, although the resources will still need to be downloaded while you're playing, so you may find some things missing.

I don't think reinstalling will help; if anything it will just put you back to square one.
Onteron no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:10 PM   #3
Meowch
Pledge

Meowch is on a distinguished road

Well I left it at that 98% screen up all night.. and no success. I have that download all at once, unchecked. Ive tried checking it..

I figure 8 hours should have been enough to go from 98% to 100%
I have several freinds on mumble who arent having this issue.

It seems I am the only one who has this verify file of 12987 kb. They all seem to remember somethign in the 13k range.
Meowch no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote