Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion > Welcome

Welcome New users can introduce themselves to the community here

Old 07-09-2009, 03:15 AM   #1
Treu
Pledge

Treu is on a distinguished road
Question I'm new here...

Hello everybody,
I am new here. I probably will need somebody to help explain this game to me. If you feel like helping, thank you. I also need friends.

Just wanted to say hi
Treu no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:07 AM   #2
Ulmanyar
Initiate

Ulmanyar is on a distinguished road

Hello Treu and welcome to Regnum Online!

My guess is that you play on the english-speaking server called "Horus"? There are some other servers too: Ra (Spanish), Tyr (Netherlands/Belgium), Muspell (German) and Niflheim (German). Some english-speakers play on Ra, since it was the first server..

Since this is a RvR game you first have to choose a realm. There are three realms: the Dark-Elves from the desert lands of Ignis, the Elves from the woods of Syrtis and the Dwarves and Utghars from the snow-covered mountains of Alsius.

FYI: At the moment Alsius is the lowest populated realm (or at least the realm with least players in wars) - a.k.a. the "underdog" realm - according to many players. The other two mainly differs in the amount of coordination in their armies, as far as I have understood (I mainly play on Ra and only a little on Horus).

As soon as you have chosen your server and realm it's easier to explain the game and perhaps introduce you to a nice clan

Some short introduction to classes:

Warrior classes: barbarians (high damage but lower defense) and knights ("tanks" and supportive).

Archer classes: hunters (pets, tracking and camouflage) and marksman (long range and high damage but lower support-abilities).

Mage classes: warlocks (high damage, crowd control and low defence) and conjurers (best support class in game - can be played as an offensive class but this might change according to the developers).

Good luck and feel free to ask!
Ulmanyar no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:20 PM   #3
-Andresco-
Master

-Andresco- is on a distinguished road

Hi, welcome to regnum
-Andresco- no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote