Snoid
Master

Snoid will become famous soon enoughSnoid will become famous soon enough
Default Lunch Time

Waiting for the "final decision"

Regards (las plantas)
- The Ramona

Elegida Miss Ignis 2009 por votación popular

Last edited by Snoid; 07-23-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Snoid no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:15 PM   #2
Mattdoesrock
Count

Mattdoesrock will become famous soon enoughMattdoesrock will become famous soon enough

My thoughts are with Tesi. Kailer too.
MattdoesJOKE_#40_NOT_FOUND
RA / Hor... Haven?
Mattdoesrock no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:23 PM   #3
_dracus_
Count

_dracus_ is on a distinguished road

I just hope everyone can put aside ego and may be able to accept appologies.

I know it's not the best day, but I hope NGD will learn something out of this in term of PR.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:24 PM   #4
KnuckOne

Drinking coffee atm... lots of arguing around, as a good french i like it, but the consequences are disastrous...

I think chilko wants to clean us with a kärcher, but like Sarkozy things haven't turned like expected

(for those who have no clues what i'm talking about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolas...A4rcher_remark)
Old 07-23-2009, 04:28 PM   #5
Myxir
Count

Myxir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dracus_ View Post
I just hope everyone can put aside ego and may be able to accept appologies.

I know it's not the best day, but I hope NGD will learn something out of this in term of PR.
If NGD wants, this can shoot them way ahead. They can learn a lot by this.

I hope they are finding the right decision.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:38 PM   #6
Inkster
Count

Inkster has a spectacular aura aboutInkster has a spectacular aura about

Well hello everyone, just got back online after a few weeks and WHAT THE HELL has happened????

Ill quote and comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilko View Post
This IS a policed state...
No shit, but sometimes there is such thing as OVERKILL

Quote:
this is not about freedom of speech, this is a forum managed by a private company.
A company who relies on happy customers - Indeed my old isp were showing too much incompetence so i told them to shove their service up their ass

Quote:
We made this game for YOU
Correction, you made the game to EARN MONEY

Quote:
the whole game just doesn't work without a community. But this game is a PRODUCT and we need to be able to sell it to continue hosting the game, developing the game and having jobs.
Then may I suggest you keep your community aka customers happy. Although you have a good product, it has potential to become a GREAT product but you will need customers to sell it to.

Tesis punishment should have been no more than a week ban on the forum, ive seen far worse said and a lesser punishment delt out.

As for kailer he is the community manager so just let him do his job
Old 07-23-2009, 04:43 PM   #7
Pizdzius
Baron

Pizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura about

Chill out guys. They will do what they have to do.
(if you wish to contact me on my other realm character: Ignis - Josephine)

Pizdzius no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 05:39 PM   #8
Skjringsaal
Duke

Skjringsaal has a spectacular aura aboutSkjringsaal has a spectacular aura aboutSkjringsaal has a spectacular aura about

I appreciate more to humble and open-mind companies. When they are closer to the costuommers, more valuable they are.

Signature by Alextrix.
Skjringsaal no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 09:03 PM   #9
-Edge-
Banned

-Edge- will become famous soon enough

I didn't want to reply to the other threads. But my overall thoughts from last night though are pretty dim. Reading back last night was disgusting, in all the time I've been here that was the darkest night I have ever seen. The thing is, this has been coming for a long time, and it's getting worse. The level of hate has peaked on both sides, and it seems like now NGD itself has started to bite back.

It's very un-reassuring in particular because NGD doesn't even seem to want to show us their side of the argument anymore, now its gone on the offensive and there is no explaining. The communication has failed, and this will not be forgotten. The developers and the community need to understand each other again. Some of us know this game like a part of us, and even when we complain NGD needs to know its because we care for the game. Some of us would go even farther into supporting this game, and we look for every chance at that.

One of the other things last night that disturbed me was that as of late innocent people have been falling under fire, the best example is Triss. What did Triss do to you Chilko? You just picked her as a random person to throw your anger out on, people like ME have done things worse then that, countless times, and you ban a great player who hardly ever even criticized you? Hell yeah it came out, because you brought it out! Its building up in more of us too! I haven't been there for my clan on Ra, I don't know if I'm even still regarded as a part of it, but I know the people in it like my brothers and sisters, I grew up with them in this game. The general opinion that gets around though is the same, one by one it has hit each of us, and when it does it kills another. I understand how it affects people that have left recently too, some of us in particular have been with the game for far too long, seen far too much, and it hits those people even harder, because all these thoughts get built up and eventually they get released. A lot of the bans have been unjustified, why were people like Blood and Tiamat (originally) banned for being provoked by the obvious idiocy of people like Valorius? Then Valorius himself got away with it time and time again, and when he was finally banned (for the wrong reason might I add) it was too late, because the damage had already sunk in.

What about Bully? Who just like Valorius was banned for posting his views of the game? Permabanned because he said things the way they were? And even now you still have idiots like Hell Bound, among us. What about Dunmer? He was banned because someone that is not right in his head happened to pick a fight with him, and continues to pick fights with people. Was he worse because the person he fought with happened to contribute more to the game as a paying customer? Then when people get down on their knees for NGD and plead it seems to only make it even worse! People stoop so low for the game! And you fuck us like that!

Who is more deserving of the ban, the person who gets into the conflicts more often, or the random person who steps into them?

So many bans have been out of line, and the good people always fall under the worst of it, and the people who do it for bad always get the better end. I don't know what to think anymore, I don't agree with the road the game takes in changes, and now it's coming to the point where you won't even have the choice to follow or ignore it. You either have to cope with it or die. Those who have been with the game longer should have better relation with NGD! Not worse! What the hell is going on? Are you trying to ditch us and stick with the new people who don't know you, your game, and serve you only as customers?
-Edge- no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote