Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > Images

Images Screenshots, fan-art and graphics related to the game

Old 05-27-2010, 06:37 PM   #1
Pizdzius
Baron

Pizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura about
Default Sweet resists.

So, I log in today after such long time of break to stress out after an exam (i'm so happy to get a 6, I thought, what the hell, I'll play for an hour!)

And I logged in. And I picked a cyclops. And I got this

(link) http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/2...0052720570.jpg

and I died. I guess I'll just play tetris to relax.

/whine
(if you wish to contact me on my other realm character: Ignis - Josephine)

Last edited by Pizdzius; 05-27-2010 at 07:54 PM.
Pizdzius no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:28 PM   #2
PT_DaAr_PT
Baron

PT_DaAr_PT is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Woohoo!

Old 05-27-2010, 08:44 PM   #3
Minorian
Master

Minorian is on a distinguished road

stop complaining people, this is NGD's vision for the game so you HAVE to like it ;P
Minorian no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:24 PM   #4
Arafails
Baron

Arafails will become famous soon enough

This here is why I've stopped grinding my warlock.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:42 AM   #5
NotScias
Baron

NotScias will become famous soon enough

Haha Piz, I don't want to scare you but that's almost nothing compared to what you will get on higher levels
Unless a Conju blesses you, you will get this kind of thing every 10-15 mobs, that's why so many locks use SM for grind.
However, if you don' have good SM stuff, steal a summon and grind with it, it will be much easier then

The other realm awaits...
Now playing much better games
NotScias no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 04:36 PM   #6
Pizdzius
Baron

Pizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura aboutPizdzius has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining-Scias View Post
Haha Piz, I don't want to scare you but that's almost nothing compared to what you will get on higher levels
Unless a Conju blesses you, you will get this kind of thing every 10-15 mobs, that's why so many locks use SM for grind.
However, if you don' have good SM stuff, steal a summon and grind with it, it will be much easier then
Perhaps you don't know me very well. (I've started playing on Ra as soon as Regnum was "released")
I've made tons of whining posts like that, complaining I got such log on every damn mob. I've quit playing the game with hopes it will improve along with updates, and now, first mob after I log in, all I got is "some things will never change" ;]

Old 05-29-2010, 09:06 PM   #7
Kittypretty
Baron

Kittypretty will become famous soon enough

I think he was referring more to the later levelling of locks, not the current state of the game as a whole.

Have you ever levelled a character to 50 anyways? (lol not being rude) just an honest question i wondered about. I remember seeing you in Ra, you used to have (purple i think!) brig armor so u were like 35-40ish? thats the only char I remember.

I also cannot remember the exact time when resists began getting annoying, or what date they added resists instead of evades. do u remember piz? i remember they didnt have them when we had fatigue, was it added after fatigue was removed?

I think its silly, some spells should never be able to be resisted, though I think evasion would be fine. It should also have a factor that influences it, like conc? since its a universal bonus i think all classes have a way to raise it? from what i remember anyways. that would be better than relying on int, since not all classes have a way to boost int stats, and mages would have an advantage, as they have naturally a higher int.

so id want some skills being unresistable, but evadable.
and the ones that could be resisted (like confuse or soulkeeper, not evadable)

as it stands now, you have no idea what stat effects resists/spell focus (sure there are theories) but none seem to matter. and we have no stat that shows us our resist rating anyways.

it just sucks because i see how cool this game can be, if they would just stop adding new features right now and just focus on the bug fixes (like a FREEZE in linux terms!)

we are happy with the look of ro NGD, we however are not happy with the bugs and imbalances that are left unchecked update after update, and more bugs added with each update (like my tunic going crazy after you added anniv update)

I love this game, but basic gameplay flaws like this are critical, more so than walking npcs and stashes..
Taking a break from Regnum due to work leaving me little free time! So my laptop must go for now! (ask me for full details, it is an Alienware Mx18 3rd gen Ivy bridge i73920xm & configured with SLI twin Nvidia 675m, paid 3,330$ asking 2,800$ or 2,400$ + netbook.
Kittypretty no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 08:29 AM   #8
Pizdzius
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppypaws View Post
Have you ever levelled a character to 50 anyways? (lol not being rude) just an honest question i wondered about. I remember seeing you in Ra, you used to have (purple i think!) brig armor so u were like 35-40ish? thats the only char I remember.

What's funny, I have levelled a warlock to 50, it wasn't even mine, it was Glaurung Invincible ;] back then, it was full of fun, there was Jabeline near Stonehenge and Evendim wasn't even in plans :P

I also cannot remember the exact time when resists began getting annoying, or what date they added resists instead of evades. do u remember piz? i remember they didnt have them when we had fatigue, was it added after fatigue was removed?

I wouldn't remember, I've quit playing two years ago because of first year of school

I think its silly, some spells should never be able to be resisted, though I think evasion would be fine. It should also have a factor that influences it, like conc? since its a universal bonus i think all classes have a way to raise it? from what i remember anyways. that would be better than relying on int, since not all classes have a way to boost int stats, and mages would have an advantage, as they have naturally a higher int.

Unfortunately we had tons of ideas like that and none of them were heard, I think, specially after we heard from NGD that it will take even a year to deal with this...

I love this game, but basic gameplay flaws like this are critical, more so than walking npcs and stashes..
Yeah, but if they focused on bug fixed etc the game would be very still, and I understand them, that they want to add more and more features, but they should stop after new engine and models and focus on fixing things. :]

Old 05-30-2010, 09:02 AM   #9
Zordak
Master

Zordak will become famous soon enough

At least the guards dont complain.

Z.
Old 05-30-2010, 02:05 PM   #10
Minorian
Master

Minorian is on a distinguished road

O.O Guards almost never miss for me, NTM the archer guards can match a marks range and then alot more, and not have mana problems, and hit stronger, and respawn, and have ninja reflexes (they attack you the instant they can >.> I personally think there should be a 2-3 second delay.
Minorian no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote