Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > The Inn

The Inn A place to gather around and chat about almost any subject

Old 10-27-2010, 03:27 PM   #1
Nimedheltari
Pledge

Nimedheltari is on a distinguished road
Question Long lost Clan members/players...where are they?

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Hello Everyone.

WOW, LONG TIME NO SEE, EH??

Just how long HAS it been since I've played this game anyways? I remember being in the The Order of Ironfist Clan back when I was on the server Ra on my avatar Aulon and the one with this name as well. Aulon was my level 34 Warlock that kicked but in the war zone and this one, Nim, also kicked but by healing as many of her team-mates as well as a level 29 Conjurer could back then. I never heard anyone complain about her anyways.

I just thought that maybe if anyone from The Order of Ironfist was still around, maybe they could contact me and we could find out what we've all been up to since the switch the initial switch to the Horus server first took place.

Oh yeah, is there anyone left on here from the "Dark Shadows" clan (Ra)? Has anyone seen either Z_Gladiator, or PrincessZelda around lately? I haven't heard from that clan in quite sometime as well. This avatar, Nimedheltari, was in their clan. If you are from that clan or from The Order of Ironfist (Ra), please contact me too, ok? I would love to hear from all of you.....so contact me!

Well, if you are from The Order of Ironfist (Ra server) then please contact me at serumii@hotmail.com and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can, ok?

Take care, be well, and be safe my long lost friends. OH!! HAPPY HOLLOWEEN 2010!!

Your Friend,

Nimedheltari (aka: Aulon from )COLOR]
Nimedheltari no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:24 PM   #2
Silent_Shadow
Pledge

Silent_Shadow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimedheltari View Post
[...]Oh yeah, is there anyone left on here from the "Dark Shadows" clan (Ra)? Has anyone seen either Z_Gladiator, or PrincessZelda around lately? I haven't heard from that clan in quite sometime as well. This avatar, Nimedheltari, was in their clan. If you are from that clan or from The Order of Ironfist (Ra), please contact me too, ok? I would love to hear from all of you.....so contact me!
I know PrincessZelda, but unless Z_Gladiator is Ziggy I have no clue. If it is Ziggy, then he was on Horus for a while but stopped playing there and I'm not sure if he plays on Ra anymore.

PrincessZelda's account is still active. She has one character on Ra now that has never been played, Dark Shadow. Her characters on Horus are Darkshadow, Shadow Eclipse, and Shadow Phoenix. She hasn't been able to play for a while now though. Hope this helps some.

-Silent Shadow
Old 10-28-2010, 03:07 AM   #3
Kittypretty
Baron

Kittypretty will become famous soon enough

I was from OoI briefly, around the merger and subsequent disband of both IF and Daggers, where many left for i think perfect world..but i didnt. I stayed because I am loyal to ro through its many ups n downs and I didnt wanna start a whole new game.

I eventually left Ra though after many went to Horus, and my other friends left for other games, and pretty much started fresh.

We never really knew each other though, I mainly played with Valorius, Albereth, Nylan Juno, Dracus/Athena, Tharla, Leaf, as I was a member of Daggers before I was a member of OoI, just I had some friendship with the clan leaders of both.

As for Z gladiator..he did contact me once in Horus, but i have forgotten the name sorry..or even he plays anymore. (bad memory!)

Anyways..I go by the name PrettyKitty on Horus now.

TBH, i have lost contact with everyone i ever knew, so maybe your luck will be better than mine though..
Taking a break from Regnum due to work leaving me little free time! So my laptop must go for now! (ask me for full details, it is an Alienware Mx18 3rd gen Ivy bridge i73920xm & configured with SLI twin Nvidia 675m, paid 3,330$ asking 2,800$ or 2,400$ + netbook.
Kittypretty no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 03:40 AM   #4
Angel_de_Combate
Banned

Angel_de_Combate is on a distinguished road

Welcome back to RO Aulon.
Angel_de_Combate no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote