Go Back   Champions of Regnum > English > General discussion

General discussion Topics related to various aspects of Champions of Regnum

Old 06-04-2011, 09:07 AM   #1
Jimaklass
Pledge

Jimaklass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anti-beacon campaign

Title is quite self-explaining... I think that players have already made up their minds about WM beacon use, either they like it or not. Imho those powers are nothing more than an official cheat. I don't have to go all way explaining how and why this happens, we see this everyday in the WZ. As i'm only playing a warlock (i think same applies to conjurers with them restricted to just being healers) i can tell you that mage classes have completely lost their purpose in RvR fights. Especially for warlocks: we're just not needed anymore and we don't pose a serious threat. Other class players can speak their mind too but i'm pretty sure that using WM beacons just ruins every strategic element this game used to have in RvR.

So i do not intend to sit down and watch my gaming experience being ruined by this. I do not intend to wait for ANY fix on this, cause i don't want to rely on NGD's reflexes. I urge every player to stop using the beacons and i urge every warmaster to stop casting them. I myself am not going to use those things ever again, so feel free to cc me in whatever way you like. I prefer to watch myself die over and over again against a beaconed army than participate in this comedy of mindless hack and slash.
Jimaklass no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 09:35 AM   #2
HidraA
Banned

HidraA is an unknown quantity at this point

)))))))

What's next anti-wolfs campaign? ))

There allrady are a few threads about bad implementation of WM skill but i can't see what for a *anti* campaign )))))
HidraA no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:10 AM   #3
Znurre
Marquis

Znurre will become famous soon enoughZnurre will become famous soon enough

Personally I am not even going to aim for WM, even if I become level 60.
That's how lame I think most of the current skills are.
Old 06-04-2011, 11:01 AM   #4
Torcida
Banned

Torcida is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znurre View Post
Personally I am not even going to aim for WM, even if I become level 60.
That's how lame I think most of the current skills are.
I don't have any problems with beacons as long as you don't use it in PvP thats just lame..
Torcida no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:10 AM   #5
HuntShot
Banned

HuntShot has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torcida View Post
I don't have any problems with beacons as long as you don't use it in PvP thats just lame..
Yesterday I was at innerbeach with my warlock... there were 5 ignians, against me. I used my usual ''outnumbered'' tactic, freeze the last flank with Frozen Storm get the lowest level first use Soulkeeper and continue with your CC chain. Let me tell you, the fucking first step failed I freezed the bitches it said succes but they just continued attacking me, then I started some dot's on a VERY EASY MAGE.. his HP was freaking op usually on very easy mage Lightning and ice blast should at least take 3quarter of his HP.. wel at this point he lost a quarter... Cmon?
HuntShot no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:44 AM   #6
Seher
Count

Seher is on a distinguished road

Stop playing Regnum, that will do.

DISCORD!
Seher no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:51 AM   #7
NSer
Banned

NSer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntShot View Post
Yesterday I was at innerbeach with my warlock... there were 5 ignians, against me. I used my usual ''outnumbered'' tactic, freeze the last flank with Frozen Storm get the lowest level first use Soulkeeper and continue with your CC chain. Let me tell you, the fucking first step failed I freezed the bitches it said succes but they just continued attacking me, then I started some dot's on a VERY EASY MAGE.. his HP was freaking op usually on very easy mage Lightning and ice blast should at least take 3quarter of his HP.. wel at this point he lost a quarter... Cmon?
Waht's wrong? Beach could be camped by 5-6 aisirians/..... Ofc Ignis had to buff with beacons that feel safe with teleport inside. So nothing wtong that ur tactic didn't worked :P.
NSer no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:02 PM   #8
HuntShot
Banned

HuntShot has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSer View Post
Waht's wrong? Beach could be camped by 5-6 aisirians/..... Ofc Ignis had to buff with beacons that feel safe with teleport inside. So nothing wtong that ur tactic didn't worked :P.
For people who didn't get it.. like you lol.. I was referring to the useless Frozen Storm, +2000HP and resistance to everything. Not that they used the banner, I dont blame them.
HuntShot no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 12:07 PM   #9
blood-raven
Master

blood-raven is on a distinguished road

i'm not against the banners but i think ppl should use em less brainless, like this guy:

dude plants an offencive banner in a 3 on 1 fight, i rofled
Old 06-04-2011, 12:12 PM   #10
standistortion
Master

standistortion is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I freezed the bitches it said succes but they just continued attacking me
No visual feedback on beacons is bad but this is just stupid. On top of this folks are having to run reduced graphics to try and sort out the random crashes so dont even get any animations as feedback.

Dont know about anti-beacon but the implementation is poor. I'm think the whole wamasters update could be put on hold to be revised and that player numbers and satisfaction would improve as a result.
standistortion no ha iniciado sesión   Reply With Quote